The National Drilling Association (NDA) has announced its board of directors for 2016.
- President: Mike Willey, Earth Matters Inc., Ellicott, Md.
- Vice President: Rob Caho, Diedrich Drill Inc., La Porte, Ind.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Larry Gibel, Ohio TestBor Inc., Hinckley, Ohio
- Immediate Past President: Dan Dunn, Major Drilling America Inc., Salt Lake City
- Jay Boland, SSD North America, Dalton, Mass.
- Sam Connelly, Connelly & Associates, Frederick, Md.
- Dennis Duty, Baroid Industrial Drilling Products, Dillwyn, Va.
- Eric Hajek, Terra Testing Inc., Washington, Pa.
- Jim Howe, Geotechnology Inc., St. Louis
- Matt Vass, Acker Drill Co. Inc., Scranton, Pa.
- David Neibert, Central Mine Equipment Co., Earth City, Miss.
- Steve Parisano, Sano Drilling Inc., Sewell, N.J.
- Chuck Valenta, Terracon, Olathe, Kansas
- Frank Villella, Hoffman Diamond Products, Punxsutawney, Pa.
The board is preparing for the NDA 2016 Convention, which will be held Sept. 14-16 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Pittsburgh, Pa.
The National Drilling Association is a nonprofit trade association of contractors, manufacturers and affiliated members from the drilling industry representing the geotechnical, environmental and mineral exploration sectors. The NDA mission is to promote the use of professional drilling contractors and their methods. For more information, go to www.nda4u.com.