The event will be held Oct. 17-19 at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. It will feature seminars that fulfill professional development hours, as well as time for networking.
Topics will include:
• Phosphate industries and sinkhole related projects, presented by Larry Madrid, PE, Madrid Engineering
• The relationship of geophysics with drilling, presented by Mike Wightman, president of Geoview
• Business and asset values, appraisals and related topics, presented by Michael A. Salvadore Jr., SPA, MPPA, president, Salvadore Auctions, Inc.
• Drilling and production thread compounds, presented by Joe Large, Jet-Lube Inc.
• Geotechnical uncertainty—magnifying profits in foundations design, presented by W. Ray Wood, Executive VP of Fugro Consultants, Atlantic Division
• Critical basics that every manager and supervisor must understand, presented by Tim Connor, management and leadership speaker and trainer and author of more than 80 books
• New revenues for drillers, presented by Bill Dahl, Emagineered Solutions
• Safety, presented by Rick Hutchings, CME
• Hurricane dam project, presented by Chuck Valenta, Terracon.
Additional presentations to be announced.
For details and reservation forms, as well as information on exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, visit www.nda4u.com.
The National Drilling Association is a nonprofit made up of contractors, manufacturers and affiliated members from the drilling industry representing the geotechnical, environmental and mineral exploration sectors. NDA’s mission is to promote the use of professional drilling contractors and their methods.