Welcome to 2024, everybody. We’re back from our holiday break, reinvigorated and ready to deliver the news and views you rely on to navigate this industry. Glad you could join us for this episode, where host Brock Yordy talks about recent water recycling initiatives as well as incentives to build the workforce in green-energy areas like geothermal.
“It is vital that we build a strong clean energy workforce with high-quality jobs to ensure that we have a better future,” Yordy says.
This episode covers:
- The risks of repetitive stress for drilling and construction work
- Common soft tissue injuries in drilling, construction work
- Wisconsin DNR grants for small water systems
- Water recycling programs and standards in California and New Mexico
- Department of Energy applications for green jobs training funds
- Federal and state incentives for green industries like geothermal
▶ Watch now
▶ Listen now
Click the right-hand menu for download options
Thanks for joining us. Tune in each Monday morning for the latest video or podcast. Whether you’re at your desk or on the way to the jobsite listening in the truck, start your week with us. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Drilling expert Brock Yordy is a regular The Driller contributing writer. Send news tips and interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.