Goulds Water Technology (GWT) ProPak kits, which offer homeowners a packaged solution for constant water pressure, include the new Aquavar SOLO2.
The kits feature a three-phase motor, the Aquavar SOLO2 variable speed controller with transducer and the GWT GS water end pump. The package is designed to provide quick and simple installation, and is available with a variety of horsepower options.
The AquavarSOLO2 Controller boasts a new, more versatile user interface board and an updated transducer that is better protected from transient power surges. Real-time feedback from the transducer enables the drive to adjust to conditions and maintain constant pressure.
Additional ProPak features include:
- Range curves and selection charts generated from actual R&D tests
- Kits configured for 30 Hz minimum and 80 Hz maximum operation
- Kits use mismatched water end and motor
- Simple wiring
- Pressure is preset at 60 psi and offers simple and fast field adjustability for higher pressures
- GWT GS model uses Guardian bearing system and floating stack design for proven sand and abrasive handling capabilities
Goulds Water Technology manufactures centrifugal and turbine pumps, controllers, variable frequency drives, and accessories for agricultural, building trades, commercial and light industrial water and wastewater applications. To learn more, go to www.goulds.com.