The seminar is being held June 23-25 in Sao Paulo in conjunction with the 2nd Exhibition of Industry Foundations and Geotechnics.
Confirmed DFI speakers include:
- Maurice Bottiau, from Franki Foundations Belgium, presenting “Current Status, Challenges and Future Trends in Foundations.
- Samuel Paikowsky, from University of Massachusetts, Lowell, presenting “Reliability Relating to Dynamic Testing/Integrity Testing.”
- Serge Varaksin from Menard, and vice-chairman of the TC-211 committee for ISSMGE, speaking on ground improvement.
- Antonio Marinucci, from American Equipment, and Bernie Hertlein from GEI Consultants, speaking about the results of the DFI Drilled Shaft and Bored Pile Workshop.
- Luca Bruni, from Servizi e Costruzioni S.r.l., speaking on the EFFC-DFI Carbon Calculator project.
The DFI is an international association of contractors, engineers, academics and suppliers in the deep foundations industry with more than 3,300 members worldwide. For more information about the Deep Foundations Institute, visit www.dfi.org. To learn more about SEFE 8, go to www.sefe8.com.br.
Report Abusive Comment