In episode 95 of The Driller Newscast, anchor Brock Yordy covers February safety topics of Burn Awareness Week and OSHA’s invitation to attend February 21-22 construction safety and heath meetings. Next in the news we cover EPA enforcement of water pollution in Idaho and the latest 2024 climate change data impacts to weather and water. Episode 95 feature is on drillers’ capacity to help reverse climate impacts through drilling.
This episode covers:
- Burn Awareness Week 2/05 – 2/10/24.
- OSHA’s Construction Advisory Council Meeting
- Clean Water Act Violation in Idaho
- Recent release of 2024 climate change data & Groundwater Impacts
- Empowering Drilling Professionals to help reverse climate impacts through drilling.
▶ Watch now
▶ Listen now
Click the right-hand menu for download options
Thanks for joining us. Tune in each Monday morning for the latest video or podcast. Whether you’re at your desk or on the way to the jobsite listening in the truck, start your week with us. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Brock Yordy, Global Drilling SME, Anchor, and lead content creator at TheDriller.com, wants you to contribute to TheDriller.com. Send news, tips and interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.