Suspended loads? Opening and closing the table? What is the most dangerous aspect of operating a modern drilling rig? Drilling expert Brock Yordy has an answer. It’s Ask Brock episode 156.
“Driving’s the most dangerous portion of our drilling,” Yordy says. “It’s getting that piece of equipment, that water truck, to the jobsite.”
In this episode, he also discusses:
- Driving safety for drilling crews
- Escape routes during heavy equipment usage
- Safety around suspended loads
- Electrical safety for drillers
- The importance of gas detectors for drilling projects
- Safe rod handling for drillers
Click the video to hear more.
Have a question for Brock? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report Abusive Comment