Winning an industrial bid can mean a huge boost to revenue and, ultimately, profit for a drilling contractor ready to make the jump. What kind of things set your company apart from the rest? This week, drilling expert Brock Yordy discusses the kinds of things industrial clients look for. It’s Ask Brock episode 154.
“There are engineering expectations, there are testing expectations and there are execution expectations that can impact us,” Yordy says. He says it starts with communicating your capabilities and understanding the project expectations.
In this episode, he also discusses:
- Expectations for industrial drilling bids
- Total recordable Incident Rates (TRIRs)
- Experience Modification Rates (EMRs)
- Emergency Action Plans (EAPs)
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Safety certification companies
- Operator qualifications in the industrial drilling sector
- The importance of equipment reliability for industrial drilling projects
Click the video to hear more.
Have a question for Brock? Send an email to email@example.com.