The industry hasn’t seen an in-person Groundwater Week since 2019. While last year’s virtual one definitely scratched the itch, hosts Jeremy Verdusco and Brock Yordy look forward to this year’s event in Nashville. It’s Drilling In-Site, episode 38, where we talk about this year’s NGWA event, Dec. 14-16 in Nashville, Tennessee.
“It’s been a while,” Yordy says. “It’s been a while since we’ve all been in the same room and been able to have that camaraderie and share lessons learned and laugh, and decompress after a year.”
This episode covers topics like:
- Speakers of note at Groundwater Week 2021.
- Virtual versus in-person events in the groundwater industry.
- Presentations at Groundwater Week by Yordy, Dave Bowers and others featured in The Driller.
- NGWA holding an event with IGSHPA, along with adding a geothermal component to your drilling business.
- Drillers collaborating with engineers.
- Changes in the drilling and groundwater industry since 2019.
Check out today’s episode to hear more. Watch the video here or listen to the audio version of our conversation at www.thedriller.com/insite-podcast. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. Search for Drilling In-Site, then hit Subscribe.
Working on an interesting project or have industry wisdom to share? Email email@example.com to be considered for a guest spot on Drilling In-Site.