Goulds Water Technology has released its 2015 third quarter Factory School schedule for in-person and online training.
In-person sessions are available at the educational facility in Seneca Falls, N.Y. Classes provide hands-on training in water systems, variable frequency drives, wastewater and commercial applications. This training is designed to provide attendees with extensive, firsthand experience in the Campbell Education Center laboratory.
- Water Systems: Sept. 14-17
- Drives- Commercial and Industrial: Sept. 28-Oct. 1
These seminars provide users with up-to-date product information, troubleshooting support and industry knowledge. Training can be accessed from home or the office, and courses are offered once per quarter to ensure availability for each topic. No registration is necessary. Online courses take place at 2 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Troubleshooting with Multimeters: July 31
- Aquavar IPC Duplex: Aug. 3
- FM Series 6” Submersible Motors: Aug. 10
- Xylem Online Sizing and Selection Software- Turbines: Aug. 17
- MCT10 Software for the IPC: Aug. 24
- SPD Product Overview: Sept. 2
- Wastewater and Variable Frequency Drives: Sept. 18
- Introduction to the MPVN Product Line: Sept. 23
- Surface Motor Basics: Sept. 25
For more than 30 years, the Goulds Water Technology training facility has educated thousands of water industry professionals about the latest advancements in commercial, residential and agricultural applications. For course descriptions or to learn how to register for in-person and online courses, go to www.goulds.com/factory-school.