The National Ground Water Association’s 2014 board features new officers, division vice presidents and three new directors. The new officers for NGWA’s national board
• President Griffin Crosby Jr., CWD/PI, Crosby Well Drilling, Lake Wales, Fla.
• President-Elect Richard Thron, MGWC, Mantyla Well Drilling, Lakeland, Minn.
• Secretary Ronnie Hensley, Gicon Pumps and Equipment, Abernathy, Texas
• Treasurer Todd E. Hunter, CWD/PI, Ground Water Pump Systems, Boulder, Colo.
• Vice President of the Contractors Division Jeffrey W. Williams, MGWC, CVCLD, Spafford & Sons Water Wells, Jericho, Vt.
• Vice President of Manufacturers Division Joe Large, Jet-Lube, Houston
• Vice President of Scientists and Engineers Division Robert P. Schreiber, PE, CDM Smith, Cambridge, Mass.
• Vice President of Suppliers Division Thomas A. McDermott Jr., A.I. McDermott Co., Oshkosh, Wis.
• Past President Daniel T. Meyer, MGWC, CVCLD, Gregg Drilling & Testing, Signal Hill, Calif.
The three new national directors are:
• Denis Crayon, CHST, Summit Drilling Co., Bridgewater, N.J.
• Merritt Partridge, Partridge Well Drilling Co., Jacksonville, Fla.
• Scott King, PG, AMEC Environment and Infrastructure, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
NGWA is a nonprofit that supports responsible development, management and use of water resources. It’s comprised of groundwater professionals ranging from contractors to equipment manufacturers to scientists and engineers. For more information, visit www.ngwa.org.