In episode 9, anchor Brock Yordy gets in-depth on the “entitled” reputation of generation Z, and then interviews driller Dwayne Graff of Well Initiatives Limited.
“I can still really remember the day that I walked on the first jobsite and saw a fully outfitted 15W Gardner-Denver. I took a look at that and I’m like, ‘Yeah, this thing’s pretty cool. I need to get my hands on this.’ ”
He started his own business doing well and pump service a few years later, and now years later focuses on municipal projects in Ontario.
This episode covers:
- Heat safety for drilling and construction professionals
- Maine, Passamaquoddy Tribe groundwater deal
- Colorado, Nebraska and the South Platte River Compact
- Hiring and training gen Z in drilling and construction
- The age gap in drilling and construction
- Building capacity in training for drilling and construction
▶ Watch now
▶ Listen now
Thanks for joining us. Tune in each Monday morning for the latest video or podcast. Whether you’re at your desk or on the way to the jobsite listening in the truck, start your week with us. You can also find our show on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Drilling expert Brock Yordy is a regular The Driller contributing writer. Send news tips and interview suggestions to email@example.com.
Report Abusive Comment