In episode 2 of our new weekly news program, anchor and drilling expert Brock Yordy has tips for hard hat safety, updates on western U.S. water rights fights, and an interview with driller, safety trainer and The Driller columnist Dave Bowers.
This episode covers:
- Hard hat safety tips
- The lifecycle of a hard hat
- An update on the Mariner One Pipeline
- Drilling fluids disposal plans
- Droughts in the western United States
- Senior water rights holders in California
- State water rights fights
- Water conservation efforts in Kansas
- Oversight of the Ogallala Aquifer
▶ Watch now
▶ Listen now
Thanks for joining us. Tune in each Monday morning for the latest video or podcast. Whether you’re at your desk or on the way to the jobsite listening in the truck, start your week with us.
Drilling expert Brock Yordy is a regular The Driller contributing writer. Send news tips and interview suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.