Goulds Water Technology is launching the GSP0311 Cast Iron Sump Pump, a durable sump pump designed to provide a longer overall product life.
When a sump pump fails, it is often due to a switch failure. The GSP0311 Cast Iron Sump Pump boasts a new, long-life switch that has undergone multiple, rigorous tests that surpass industry standards. The switch also is easily replaceable, further extending the life of the pump.
The GSP0311 is designed with a silicon-carbide seal that can handle ½-inch solids, making it tough enough to handle both effluent and sump applications.
Built with high-quality materials, including a tough cast iron upper body, a solid plastic underbody and a non-clogging vortex impeller design, the pump is easy to maintain.
- Rugged, oil-cooled motor that provides continuous bearing lubrication and maximizes heat dissipation
- Built-in anti-airlock hole that saves run time and eliminates additional labor
- Automatic thermal overload protection that turns off pump if it gets too hot to prevent motor damage, and automatically turns pump back on after it cools down
- Non-clogging vortex impeller design that helps keep debris from damaging the pump
- A two-year product warranty and a special three-year warranty for GPDA members
For more information, visit www.residential.goulds.com.