Some highlights of the program:
- Keynote speaker Brian Parsley, of Gitomer Inc., provides
real-world insights into the connection between employee behavior and
- Green 101: A panel of experts explains green as defined by various
groups in our society. Discussion will attempt to define the basics of greener
water treatment as it applies to AWT members.
- A Greener Cooling Water Technologies track, during which, topics
such as controlled release, chlorine dioxide, electrolytic bromine, green
chemical additives, THPS and peroxyacetic acid will be
- A business track where presenters will look at the shrinking
industrial bases in America, creating quality service reports and calculation
sheets, and a session that provides a broad overview of insurance
- Presentations on new advances in water treatment, reverse osmosis,
optimizing controller capabilities, legionella, biocides, blended water, online
water analysis and new chemistries in high stress cooling water conditions.
For complete details, visit www.awt.org, or telephone 301-740-1421.